Free CARE Online Information Session.
NeuroSystemics: Living With Heart - Compassion At Every Level
Join Heath and Silke for an engaging hour to learn all about our amazing 3-Year Neurosystemics CARE Training, starting in September 2021. In this Information session, we'll focus on the profound benefits for ourselves and our relationships of Compassion—the first letter in our CARE acronym. Come learn how we will develop this awesome power of Heartfelt Living on this one-of-a-kind training.
Presented by Heath Wilson
And also Presented by Silke Foegele
EVENT: Apr 06, 2021
About the Information Session Combining wisdom traditions of Mindfulness, leading edge neuroscience and systemic understanding, NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. This FREE open-public Information Session will focus on presenting the transformative 3-year CARE training, answering your questions about the CARE training, and share some keys for resilient living.
This Information Session will help you to:
- Understand the structure and content of the CARE Training in detail.
- Answer your questions about the CARE Training.
- Explore your current area of growth.
Is the CARE training for you?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes. - Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment
Heath Wilson, Faculty Working over 25 years, Heath weaves his expertise as a psychologist, trauma healer, rolf practitioner, craniosacral therapist, enneagram consultant, dating/relationship coach, and has been trained in Somatic Experiencing.
Add'l Presenter Bio
Silke Foegele Silke is a certified complementary therapist and has been trained both as a CranioSacral therapist and as a physiotherapist. Her further training comprises prenatal and birth therapy, mediation, Organic Intelligence, yoga and qigong. She lives in Basel with her family. She focuses on increasing her clients’ resources and joy.
EVENT LOCATION: online
Date: 6 April 2021 Language(s): English Time: 1-2pm EST / 7-8pm CET / 9-10pm TRT Cost: FREE Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org