Weekly Group Objectives:
This group is set up for you to have the time and space and community support for self-care, gaining insights about your circumstances and supporting positive change in all our lives.
We will use experiential exercises, movement, partner exercises, physical expression, energy work, guided breathwork, artistic expression, and Radical Aliveness group process work.
This work can help people address addiction, resistance, trauma, relationships, a sense of belonging and in creating a life that brings more of their authentic self into it. Resulting in more resilience, empowerment, fulfillment and ability to affect change.
Join us for fun, discovery, intensity, laughter, music, tears, pleasure, joy, movement, deep connection, delight, release, exploration, and growth.
CORE Expressions Weekly Group Series
A Gym for Your Soul. A Part of SoulWork LA.
Who, What, When, Where:
Starts: October 10, 2019 Ends: On-going
Wednesday Nights, Weekly: 7-9 PM, Come early to sign in.
Format: Open, Drop-in Group. Beginner to Advance.
Fee: IT IS A Suggested Donation - $25 per group session.
Give what you can.
Location. Flow Here: 1020 Cole Ave, Hollywood, CA 90038 [Suite 4181, 1st Floor]
I’m Ready. Sign Me Up.
At the front door is an intercom system. There is a box outside - press the up or down arrow until you get to #4180A Center for Aliveness - and then push the bell button - that will ring through to the office intercom and we can buzz you in.
You can find parking south of Romaine Street on Cole Ave or on Chuenga north of Romaine - or west of Cole Ave. Make sure you rea the parking signs - there are some spots that you can only park for 1 hour until after 6pm on weekdays and Saturday.
Let us know you are coming. Please Register below.
Guidelines for Group Attendance:
- Confidentiality agreements are involved.
- A willingness and spirit to apply the Radical Aliveness Principles in group.
- Call or contact us for details on how to get started or to ask questions about the group.
- You can also reserve your spot and donate for the group session using the forms below.
- Please let us know each week if you are coming by emailing us right up until 15 minutes before arriving.
- Space is limited to 15 people. Reserve your space below.
- There are no dues or fees but we do have expenses.
- A suggested $25 donation is requested.
- If you can't meet that we only ask that you give what you can and don't not come because you are worried about not being able to give a full or small donation.
Space is limited. So please let us know in advance you are coming. Let us know how often you will be coming: such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
Fill out the registry form below.
Note, if you are new to this kind of work please reach out to Liam Blume for a brief interview before attending Group. This is powerful work, and we like to ensure participants are prepared for that journey. Please e-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
I’m Ready. Sign Me Up.
In The Deepest Expressions of Ourselves... We Transform and Go to New Places in Our Lives. ~ Liam Blume
Liam Blume, CPRA
- Founder of SoulWork LA
- Somatic Practitioner providing BodyMind Therapy, Coaching and Leadership
- Certified Radical Aliveness Practitioner
- Group Counselor, Beit T'Shuvah Treatment Center
- US Association for Body Psychotherapy Member, Marketing Director and Content Curator for Somatic Psychology and Body Psychotherapy Teaching and Training
Liam bridges BodyMind Therapy, coaching and leadership development work together for dealing with life on the personal, interpersonal and systemic levels.
Through SoulWork LA he brings his CORE Expressions Group techniques, Radical Aliveness Process Work and Breathworks Plus experiences to: individuals, couples, outpatient treatment, specialty workshops and other on-going groups.