Somatic Therapy Center Training Program: Transformative Touch- Level One
Presented by Noël Wight & Joe Weldon
Level One is our “essential” training level for in it we focus on the “essence” of Transformative Touch and it forms the ground for all that follows. The overarching goal is learning how the body is a reliable resource, ally and guide for your life and how to tune into the sensations of the body as the communicators of its knowings.With our foundational Level One course in Somatic Therapy, you will be given all the essential skills necessary to help your clients heal holistically.
Over the course of 8 months, you will learn:
- The important role of Safety in the healing process
- The physiological basis of safety and how to help clients self-regulate.
- How to help clients tune into the wisdom of their body.
- How to support clients in listening to the sensations of their body and tap their body of knowledge.
- The importance of intention in touch.
- To develop a Touch of Presence.
- The role of touch in human development throughout our lifespan.
- The art of self-care in working with clients
- The essential elements of the collaborative therapeutic relationship.
- The importance and value of bodymind connection and how to impart this to your clients so that they can relieve chronic tension and stress, free themselves from pain, improve self-awareness, transform old patterns and make new choices which allow them to be fully alive to their life.
Convenient Affordable and Effective
The good news is that most of the somatic therapy training can be done from the comfort of your own home. You will have 15 webinars and home assignments which support two 6 day and one 3-day onsites.
For more information: https://thesomatictherapycenter.com/heal-others-somatic-healing/
This is a multiway event. Number of days for the event: More than 5 days
First webinar Nov 18, 2019
- All dates at: https://thesomatictherapycenter.com/level-1-program-dates/
$3195.00 payment plans available
CEU Information: 29 CE's for bodyworkers through NCBTBM - NYS 19 CE
Noel is a Master Somatic Therapist and a Co- Founder of the Somatic Therapy Center. Noel brings over 30 years of practice and teaching experience to her work.Together with her husband, Joe Weldon she has presented workshops at Omega Institute, Esalen, as well as various conferences including USABP, The Psychotherapy Networker, and Renfrew conferences. She is passionately committed to helping people connect what’s happening in their bodies to what’s happening in their lives allowing them to heal from both physical and emotional pain.”Your body is a wise ally, guide, and resource- it is home to your soul" is her leading mantra. Whether seeing individual clients, presenting workshops or training practitioners of Transformative Touch, Noel provides a clear beacon of light and compassionate presence on your journey to your fullest self.
Joe, Co-founder of the Somatic Therapy Center,is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Master Somatic Therapist with over 30 years of teaching people from around the world to become somatic practitioners. Having given over 50,000 individual sessions, he is a experienced guide in the art of Transformative Touch. Joe has taught at the School of Social Work at the University of Pennsylvania as well as at Villanova University. He is a true believer in the innate wisdom of the whole being and the healing power of humor.