Introduction to NARM™: Healing Developmental Trauma
Introduction to NARM™ Workshop
with Stefanie Klein, LCSW
Friday, May 10, 2019
10:00am – 1:00 pm
Hampton Inn and Suites Scottsdale - Quail Room
16620 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
The NeuroAffective Relational Model™ (NARM™) is a powerful theoretical and clinical model for navigating the complexities of relational, developmental, and attachment trauma. NARM™ is an integrative approach that offers a coherent model for working with complex trauma, and works with the link between psychological issues and the body.
THE NARM™ TRAINING, is an advanced clinical training for the healing of complex trauma. We provide a wide variety of clinical and professional development trainings throughout North America.
This Introduction to NARM™ Workshop is a great opportunity to learn more about how the NARM™ model can enhance your practice. This workshop is ideal for psychotherapists, counselors, social workers, & other health care professionals interested in working with complex trauma.
What You Will Learn:
- Complex Trauma (CPTSD) and the distinction between working with shock and developmental trauma
- Overview of NARM’s theoretical and clinical approach to developmental trauma
- The pitfalls of working with all forms of trauma without recognizing the complex developmental themes running in the background
- NARM’s roots in the fields of somatic psychology, psychodynamic psychology, interpersonal neurobiology and mindfulness
- NARM’s 5 adaptive survival styles, their corresponding identity distortions, & how they affect adult life
- Lecture and experiential exercises on each of the five adaptive survival styles
- Integrating a bottom-up (body-based) and top-down (cognitive or identity-based) therapeutic approach
- Video demonstrations of the NARM™ approach for resolving complex trauma
4 CEUs will be available at additional cost for those interested
● All attendees get a $50 discount on the Phoenix NARM Practitioner Training that begins in October 2019. You will receive a coupon code by email after attending the event.
● Attendees also receive 14 days Complimentary FULL Access Membership to our Inner Circle Online Program AND $100 discount off our Inner Circle Online Program Annual Membership.
$50 – early-bird rate (before April 15, 2019)
$75 – standard rate (after April 15, 2019)
$50 – registered student/intern discount
Space is limited so sign up early! Register for the Introduction to NARM Workshop Today!
If you have further questions, contact email@example.com