Below is a list of just some of the benefits you will receive when you join USABP:
- Exclusive access to monthly webinars featuring leaders in our field
- Countless hours of downloadable or streaming educational video and audio content produced by experienced somatic professionals
- Monthly USABP newsletter subscription that is chock-full of news about developments in somatic psychology and other information to assist your professional development
- Discounts to our professional conference featuring headliner keynote speakers and diverse workshops
- The option to list your practice in our locator service which is searchable by the general public (note: this benefit is available to Clinical and Practitioner membership levels only)
- Regular updates about research relevant to the field of somatic psychology
- An automatic subscription to the International Body Psychotherapy Journal, the leading peer-reviewed scientific journal covering somatic psychology co-published by USABP and EABP.
- Access to research guidelines and the only body psychotherapy research awards competition in the US
- A copy of our Code of Ethics, the first official guidelines for ethical standards of practice in somatic psychology.
- International networking with body psychotherapists, organizations, conferences, academic programs, and professional training programs worldwide
- National publicity to bring greater public awareness to the field of body psychotherapy – and to your practice
- Opportunities to earn CEUs*
- Job bank*
* denotes a future benefit not yet available but coming soon.
This membership has been redesigned to bring you more great benefits. FIND OUT MORE