Taught by Caryn Scotto d’ Luzia, MA, SEP, Developer of AST Model of Holistic Shame Resolution®.
Enrollment is open for all 3 semesters, or you can purchase just one or two.
Full details can be found via http://re-embodylife.com/ast
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn Caryn’s incredibly life changing work.
Build Shame Resilience, Empower Your Clients, Resolve Inner Conflicts
AST Model® for SEPS 3 Semester Online Intensive Course
In partnership with the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
Highly-focused learning when the SE and AST Model®’s are combined for greater client outcomes.
- Working effectively with collapsed motor programs
- Understand how to avoid redundant neural shame looping
- How to approach shame and trauma when there are coupled neuro-emotional states
- Creating safety, attunement & introception inside the completion of protective defenses
- Recognize the difference between defensive orienting vs exploratory orienting
- Discover developmental shame and early trauma’s link to defenses
- Apply the neurobiology of shame with clients using impulse over-ride